Press Center | Freight Shipping Logistics News
1. Certificate of incorporation/registration.
2. A valid Tax Compliance Certificate.
3. Company profile showing the directors and the physical address.
4. Attach details of similar relevant works completed and details of clients who may be contacted for more information.
5. Duly filled form of tender. Interested eligible bidders can obtain a complete set of tender documents from: Kuehne + Nagel Building located at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport,Freight Road, 1st Freight Lane Nairobi.Contact person; National IT Manager Moiz Rasheed on +254206600000 or +254722201355.
Completed Bid documents are to be enclosed in plain Sealed Envelope Clearly Marked with the tender name: Develop PerishableCargo Logistics System and dropped off at Kuehne + Nagel JKIA Offices on or before the 28th November, 2014, 4.00 pm. Bids should be addressed to:
National IT Manager
P.O Box 69979
Tenders will be opened on the 1st December, 2014 at our JKIA offices in the presence of firms representatives who choose to attend.
PARASTATAL heads who signed the Mombasa port community charter risk being sacked if their agencies do not deliver on the contents of the new entity. The charter signed between the government and the private sector aims at improving the movement of cargo from the port into hinterland