Cargo Transport Transit & Door to Door Delivery Logistics
Aeromarine Capital Transportation understands that your supply chain needs are unique and that’s exactly why we’ve engaged the best minds in the Transport industry to create specific transport solutions customized to suit your ever-changing cargo movement environment. Our transport vans, trucks and trailers (closed body trailers, flat bed trailers and low loaders) from precision transport design to seamless execution, our dedicated cargo transportation professionals are engaged every step of the way to provide you with the most accurate transport and economical transportation arrangement the transport industry has to offer.
Aeromarine Transportation and our Customs Brokerage Service allow us to complete the supply chain , cargo transit and offers truly door-to-door transportation service in the freight industry. Our optimized transportation translates to fast transit service and the door to door delivery of your freight on time, safely transported and damage free.
Transport integration with Customs Brokerage Service
- Allows Aeromarine Transport Logistics to complete the supply chain and offer truly door-to-door transportation service in the market
- Our In-house customs brokerage and within JKIA Nairobi and Mombasa Kilidini terminals to immediately process required paperwork for customs clearing process and immediate transportation.
- Eliminates unnecessary customs delays, transport dispatch and improves communication between the shipping line, Customs, Client and our transport department.
- Provides greater control, handling and security of your freight transportation
- Full range of freight forwarding services are offered, including customs clearance, warehousing, in-bond storage, transportation, etc.
- Customer receives a single itemized invoice for door-to-door transportation eliminating additional administrative requirements
Aeromarine Transport Logistics can customize and design transportation solutions to transport your freight at the speed and ease. Aeromarine Transport Logistics has been in the transport logistics for over 7 years and our transport segment delivers freight to numerous customers spread across east Africa namely Kenya, Uganda, Northern Tanzania, Burundi, Rwanda, Southern Sudan and DR Congo.
We can combine the economy of rail transport with road transport handling for seamless door-to-door service and savings. Our transport network throughout Kenya, Uganda, Northern Tanzania, Burundi, Rwanda, Southern Sudan and DR Congo and large transport trucks, closed body trailers, flat bed trailers and low loaders fleet are aligned to offer transport applications suitable for all transportation needs. Whether your freight requires rail transport or road transportation service, door-to-door transport, coast-to-coast transport, or cross-border transportation, Aeromarine Transport Logistics is the solution.
Benefits of optimized door to door delivery and transportation
- Aeromarine Transportation is dedicated to creating win-win solutions by investing talent, capital, and transport resources.
- Dynamic transport route optimization systems at your disposal to create supply-chain door to door and reduce transport costs.
- The largest transportation truckload fleet and terminal network in the transport industry.
- Satellite tracking on our transport
- Modern fleet of transport trucks with an average age of 2.5 years old
- One of the Safest operating fleets in the transport industry
- Heavy and fragile equipment transported using air hydraulic low loaders.
- Door-to-door control of transport equipment = less handling, better security, and increased efficiency
- Fully multilingual experienced transport staff to cater all our transportation routes
- Strict requirements for transport department staff and constant integrity checks transport and delivery.
Container Transport Mode (Container on Flat Bed)
Aeromarine Capital offers a complete door-to-door service for all of your container transport requirements. Our road transport fleet is comprised of 20 road flat bed container transportation trailers. We have the most modern container transport fleet in the transport industry and our container transport trucks are all equipped with satellite tracking, permitting real time tracking of your loads.
Aeromarine Transport Logistics can also supplement road transport fleet with our access to our East Africa railway transport line. Aeromarine Transport Logistics is capable of transporting heavy and bulk cargo on Low Loader, rail and can also transport transit cargo on rail and low-loaders.
Heavy Haulage - Low-Loader Transportation
Aeromarine transportation Low Loaders comprise of a variety of unique low loader trailer configurations, Aeromarine Capital is still constantly engineering new low loader transport solutions for our customers' Low Loader Transportation requirements. Aeromarine Transportation Logistics is rapidly becoming the preeminent low loader transport provider for importers and exporters of many commodities, including earth transporting equipments and engineering structures that has to be transport on low loaders. Low loader as the industry’s most dynamic carrier, Aeromarine Capital Transportation continues to expand our diverse portfolio of service-sensitive, specialty operations to meet our clients’ low loaders needs.
Heavy Equipment Transport
Whether it is around town or interstate Aeromarine Capital Transportation has the low loaders and heavy transport equipments to transport any sized machines. We have low loader expertise required to transport, arrange all the permits, liase with police, load and unload cranes.
Mining Equipment Transport
Aeromarine Low loader transport offers transportation services for heavy equipment utilizing their low loader trailers and has experienced transporting a range of Mining equipments including Hitachi Excavators, Zoom Lion Cranes, Caterpillars and Komatsu Dump Trucks, concrete mixers, graders and bulldozers on low loaders.
PARASTATAL heads who signed the Mombasa port community charter risk being sacked if their agencies do not deliver on the contents of the new entity. The charter signed between the government and the private sector aims at improving the movement of cargo from the port into hinterland